You can register temporarily with our practice if you're ill or need medical advice while you're away from home – for example, if you're working, studying or on holiday. You'll still remain registered with your permanent GP, but you can see your temporary GP for up to three months. After three months you will have to re-register as a temporary patient or permanently register with our practice. We will pass details of any treatment you have to your permanent GP, who will add the information to your medical records.

You will need to complete a temporary resident form (GMS3) to receive treatment from our practice.