Patient Participation Group
We have an active Patient Participation Group (PPG) representative of our practice population. PPG meet on a regular basis to discuss the services on offer, and how improvements can be made for the benefit of patients and the practice.
Patient Participation Group play a number of roles, including:
- Improve two-way communication between patients and the practice
- To bring a sense of partnership between the practice and patients
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective
- Communicating with the wider patient body
- Obtain feedback from those who use the practice (and their carers)
If you wish to join our Patient Participation Group or the Virtual Group, please contact the surgery reception.